2011年5月21日星期六

continue travelling in Margaret River

After busy days in university, I will continue to show u around the WA. As I said before, although every student only got 4 units for each semester which seems less stressful, because of language and different academic background, the university life has been very busy for me. However, after experiencing the first semester, I am not worrying about  university life, including presentation, essay and test. I hope I have already got used to this kind of life. Well, Let's continue the travel. You guys can search from the internet that Margaret River is famous for wine and winery. See the pic on the top. Everywhere is like this. Because we have to drive back to Perth on that day, so we didnt have a glass of wine in the beautiful winery. Through talking the staff in the winery, I knew that in each season of grape paciking, they will hire many workers with quite comparative hourly rates. And they also provide the workers meals and accommodation. So every grape picking season, the winery attracts many people especially backpakers. Try to image, my dear friends, earning more money in such beautiful winery without spending living expenses for one or two months, then keep backpacking with enough money. Try to think about can we go like this way in China? Earn from travelling and afford the travelling. Living in a small peaceful town in Southwest China or wherever, will you do that like the backpackers in Australia? If you are interested in working for a Western Australian winery in Autumn, I can provide you more information. My suggestion is try to earn living expenses during your travelling. This is another way to know more about the local culture and people. What do you think?

3 条评论:

  1. Sounds good, how much they gonna pay?

    回复删除
  2. Well, it depends on different winery, mostly 2 times than average hourly wage. Interested?

    回复删除