2011年4月26日星期二

went to the southwest of WA!!!!!!!!

After a long long long semester, I came to summer holiday finally. On 1st Jan of 2011 which is the newest day of 2011. Because it is public holiday, we hired 2 brand new corolla on the last day of 2010. PS: there are nearly no shops open on public holiday or Sundays, I dont know it is the government choice or the owner's. But I think, shops open during weekends or holidays will get more revenu, isnt it? So my loverly friends, a Big difference with China right? We will open later during weekends. Lets move back to the trip. It means that we have to pay one more day for the cars. But nothing will impact our beautiful mood, try to imagin the lovely sunshine in Albany and the gourmet wine in Margaret River and the south west cape of Australia, can I see south pole from the tower in Augusta? I will update soon.

1 条评论: