2011年4月18日星期一

The life I just arrived in Perth




I arrived in Perth on 19th Jan, 2010 by Singapore airlines. This was my second time to come to Australia, my first trip in Aus was in Tasmania where is like Europe very much, not like Perth, dry and hot weather. However, I like Perth very much, it is quite and very clean and people here are very friendly. I was still worry about my English a bit, although I have learned that for more than ten years (shame to say), but all of you know the reasons :). Australia is a quite big country with that small population. You may find the opportunities here are very attractive. Perth is the capital city of Western Australia, WA's economy is boosting under the booming of mineral industry. The average salary is more then any other Eastern states. Haha, wondering to see this beautiful city? Let me put some pics here to share with you all.

1 条评论: