2011年5月23日星期一

My housemate is back from China !

As I mentioned to u everybody, I have a housemate who is from Ireland. Although he is speaking a little bit different English, he is a quite nice guy. He is living a quite different way with us. He came to Australia last Christmas, before he arrived here, he has spent a month in Thailand and met his girlfriend who is American in Bankok. He is working in Australia just for his expenses of travelling the world. Now the first destination which is China is done. By chatting with him, he told me the next stop would be Canada and the US. And he also told me a new backpacking way which is called Couchsurfing. Ive never heard of it, but sounds interesting. Haha, you guys can know more about that from search engine, Im a learner anyway. If u get some comments on this kind of travelling. Do not hesitate to share with me. Im thinking of if we have that kind of hotels or motels in China.

没有评论:

发表评论